What does fever, chills and pus cells in urine for a child indicate ?

hiI have a child which is 3 yrs of agehe had a fever and random chillslast night I brought him into the hospI just wanna ask if the 0 2 result in his pus cells is within normal hi...I have a child which is 3 yrs of age..he had a fever and random chills...last night I brought him into the hosp...I just wanna ask if the 0-2 result in his pus cells is within normal?. bacteria =few, specific gravity is 1.030...does he had some infection?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011