What does excess pus cells in urine indicate ? How can they be treated without affection the foetus ?

My wife is 6 weeks pregnant ..she was asked to do urine test with other test. The test report showd color-pale yellow,appearance-turbitdity,pH-6,protiens-trace,Sugar-Nil Microscopy Rbcs/hpf -nil pus cells .hpf :plenty of pus cells Epi. cell/hpf : 5-10 Casts & crystals : no casts and crystals Others:Motile bacilli seen Bile salts : absent Bile pigments: absent My question is ... is plenty of pus cells a cause of worry? can this be treated without affecting the baby?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Apr 2012