What does endometrium thickening and irregular bleeding mean ?

Hi Im a 31 year old female and have a 11 month old baby whom i m breastfeeding . From past 4 months i ve been having irregular bleeding which is kind of constant ranging from heavy to light to just spotting otherwise. I had an ultrasound scan done, which showed an endometrium of 15 mm and polycystic ovaries on both sides. I have a history of PCOD. I ve started taking homeopathy medicines since abt 15 days now. I m just worried abt this endometrium thickening and the bleeding which has not yet shown any improvement. Otherwise, i ve been feeling absolutely fine with just a bit of fatigue. I m wondering if this is due to hormonal changes or breastfeeding or what.. I m just too tired of this. If I happen to go to my gynec what kind of treatment would she suggest? Wud it be a D&C or just medications to help with it. Pls help doctor .
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jul 2011