What does delayed period in a woman taking birth control pills and having pcos mean ?

Hi am 20,i have polcystic ovarian syndrome and im on yasmin birthcontrol.i never missed a tablet and if i was an hour or two late i took two tablets instead of one and i did this for about3-4days.The day i had sex was the day i start the 7 non active pills and i had sex in the afternoon and took the pill at 10 in the night which is the time i take the pill.I suppose to get my period on the third day of this non active pill and today is the fourth day.Could i be pregnant?I am on the pill for 6months now.
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011