What does delay in periods post implantation bleeding indicate ?

Hi Dr I think I had implantation 5 days befor period was due well I had clear discharge with streaky bits init anyway im a day late on period and im never late and alway mark when next on I done preg test today it negative can u give me any answers I am ttc
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011
you should wait for a week more &repeat the test again(if you still have no bleeding)
If you are very eager you can go for blood preg. test (Lab. test)after 2 more days.
The test will be +ve if you are pregnant.
But if it's still -ve you need treament to correct your period.
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic

If your pregnancy test is negative then the bleeding is not likely that you are pregnant. It's possible that you are having slight delay in periods. Are you on any pills. If your bleeding cycle is getting shorter and of less volume then you need to show to your Doctor to rule out problems which ca cause this like uterine diseases, cervical problems, infections etc.