What does burning sensation in abdomen and tiredness indicate ?

Burning sensation in my abdomen and more tired than normal. Should I be concerned and go to the doctor? I am a 28 year old female. Never been preganant but trying to concieve. Have food intolerences to dairy and eggs and try to keep them out of my diet. For the past 2-3 days I have been abnormally tired and my abdomen has felt full, bloated, and has kind of a burning sensation. i have my fair share of stomach fullness, bloating , and pain when I was still eating a lot of dairy..but since watching my diary intake, it hasn t been that way for awhile. I have not lost my appetite, have not vomited, and have not had a fever that I know of. I did have a mild sore throat as well but it seems to be quite better today. Is this something I should be worried about and how long should I wait to see if it passes or go to the doctor? Thanks for your time.
Asked On : Sat, 21 May 2011