What does bleeding from the throat in one with tonsillitis indicate ?

Hi, I am foreigners who lives in Czech Republic, I am immunosuppressed because biological therapy . I have realized that each change of season, I have problems with the tonsils. They swell , I never have fever,but lot of weakness, and so much sleep... I take tablets with flurbiprofenum and I gargle with baking soda , besides drinking a lot of tea with honey and lemon. From 4 days I have again swollen tonsils, but yesterday I noticed that the saliva is full of blood, probably resulting from the plaques (every time I make gargle I notice this) , and this morning when I woke up I was also dizzy. I am scared because I have read about an italian doctor who wrote that is not natural to have the blood in the throat, but I cannot find more new about that . Should I have to go to specialist? Thanks for any reply
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012