What does a tugging feeling behind the belly button indicate ?

So, I m feeling some tugging on my belly button and eveywhere I read it all says that it is because of pregnancy . However, I have never had sex, but In October of 2010 my boyfriend and I were just fooling around and he ejaculated and I thought he got some in that general area. So i ve taken 4 prego pee stick tests, one of which was done at a docs office, and they all said I was NOT pregnant . So that rules out what ive been reading online. What else could it be?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response
That could be sensation as you might be overcautious and as you have read about the symptoms of pregnancy online.generally it happens with medical students while studying in medical college when they study about symptoms of the disease they feel that such type of sensation are also occuring with them.

So you need not worry about the issue.Just relax and forget it.After sometime this sensation will go off if still it persist than you may consult your nearest homeopath for further help .He will be able to remove your feeeling with proper medication,
dr jignesh
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Mohan Kumar's  Response
dear friend,
as the doctor said it just might be nothing. just remember anxiety and stress should be avoided and do yoga etc to relax your mind. eat healtthy food and exercise regularly. you will be fine.

thank you