What does a scan result showing absence of sack or baby in a 3 months pregnant mean ?

hi .. i am 18 years old .. and just found out im pregnant my last proper period was september but i have a little period on 14th january. test i done (clearblue) told me im 3+ pregnant . iv been for a scan today and theres no baby or sack does that mean iv lost the baby ? i have had No bleeding just discarge would my pregnacy still go on iv had 3 posative pregancy test ..iv got reali bad indigestion and heart burn ??
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011