What does a pulse of 93 mean with blood pressure of 155/83? Disorientation, blurred vision, tingling. Vertigo?

what does a pulse of 93 mean with blood pressure of 155/83? if you have this along with disorientation, blurred vision , tingling , hallucination and confabulation, for an hour and a half, then feeling terribly thirsty and a rush of relaxation are these signs of Vertigo? I felt hungover the next day. What could this be?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013
Cardiologist 's  Response
Thanks for writing in.
I am a qualified and certified cardiologist. I read your mail with diligence. You appear to have either episode of accelerated hypertension with anxiety (that may indicate pheochromocytoma) or Temporal lobe seizure. both events can be diagnosed clinically and investigated. Vertigo is a symptom not a diagnosis and can be part of a disease and some of the symptoms may resemble vertigo. One has to find the cause for it. Undoubtedly you have underlying hypertension which needs to be evaluated. Good news is you have detected it yourself (when any disease can be treated with competence and often with great success). What I suggest to you is get yourself thoroughly examined by a medical specialist and follow the advice thus obtained for management of the condition thus diagnosed. Good Luck.
With Good Wishes

Dr Anil Grover