What does Tiny scattered foci of T2/Flair hyper intensity in subcorticalcorona radiata forceps minor and centrum semiovale mean?

Hello Doctor, I'm suffereing from severe headache for the past 6nyrs. My doc advised me to take vasograin and then he changed it to suminat and topmac. I've scanned my brain which states " Tiny scattered foci of T2/Flair hyperintensity in subcorticalcorona radiata9forceps minor0 and centrum semiovale?significane" Is my problem so serious??? can u plz explain what it is???
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013