What does Placenta is anterior, not low, grade 1 maturity mean in a pregnancy ultrasound ?

I am 32 yrs old with my second pregnancy . I am now going to complete my 6 months in 2 days. I done my ultrasound at my 5th month pregnancy. In that there is a point saying " Placenta is anterior, not low, grade 1 maturity." What does this mean. Does it mean that i will be having pre mature baby. Please advice Doctor says that baby is in lower abdomen . So to reduce the heaviness & the pain i have put under injection Proluten Dept 500 mg. Once a week for 1 month
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011