What does POD positive mean and why does f2 disappear suddenly ?

hi i have undergone folicular study on 13th day at that time my right ovary was f1-24*24mms,f2-21*14mms,left ovary was f1- 23*17 mms, endo is 9.4 mm and fluid in pod is negative. then again on 16th day of period i have found my right ovary was f1-23*20mms,left ovary was no leaed folicle, endo is 11mm and fluid in pod is positive. why suddenly in right ovary f2 disappear.what is meaning for pod is positive. please help me to understand
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012