What does this ECG test result mean?

Respected Dr I went general check up. My age is 32years no health issues. Recent my blood pressure went to 130/90 in left arm and 120/80 in right arm. My weight is 80kgs, height 165cms, my ECG shows mild left axis divination the impression shows borderline normal ECG. Please help me
Asked On : Wed, 15 Mar 2017
Thanks for trusting Healthcaremagic!
I have gone through your query and I can understand your concerns.
There is no need to worry regarding this ECG finding.All the parameters are normal and the left axis deviation is the only 'abnormal" thing in that ECG.
Left axis deviation is usually a normal variation in the ECG and nothing to worry in it unless you have structural defects. It just indicates that current arising from the heart have a leftward deviation,it is not at all worrisome if the only finding.
As of now,you don't require any treatment. Keep a check on your blood pressure. if you have any clinical symptoms like chest pain kindly consult a physician.

Hope i have answered your query.

Regards.
Dr.Shinas

Critical Care Specialist Dr. Sadiq Mughal's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
Your ECG study is normal except that there is slight left axis deviation which is also taken as a normal.
Your diastolic blood pressure in one arm is on the upper side of normal.The 10mm/hg variation in blood pressure in two arms is not of much significance and a single increased reading of diastolic blood pressure cannot be taken as abnormal. However,you are overweight which needs to be taken care of.
Hope this answers your question.