What do these symptoms mean- severe muscles spasms around my back,neck & head, severe headaches, bad balance, weakness in my legs and muscle wastage in one leg ?

i am a 20yr old female who has been going to the hospital for 6years to try get a diagnosis. my symptoms are: severe muscles spasms around my back,neck & head . Severe headaches, bad balance, weakness in my legs, muscle wastage in one leg which i never had before. my pain is an everyday issue. painkillers (morphine patches, tramadol, voltoral, diazapam,amitripyline, servedol,many more but that are the recent ones) i have been prescribed do NOT work at all. my headaches and severe back pain do not ease until i get to lay down flat on my bed and when i stand up it comes back again. please help me, it is taking over my life and my education.
Asked On : Mon, 16 May 2011