What do the symptoms weakness along with head and leg ache, sweating ,nose block indicate ?

I am Manzoor Ahmad.I am 32.My hight is 5f 3 inch.My weight is 60 Kg.I am currently doing Ph .D.I am unmarried.From the last few days I am feeling pain in my legs.I am also feeling weakness.From the last two days I was having acute pain in my head .Sweat comes out from my hair and face .I was also feeling that my nose was blocked. I get frustrated what is happening.Also when I wake up in the morning my hands are hot and my feets are also hot.Please advise me what should I do. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jul 2011