What do the symptoms of chest pain along with gas and normal BP indicate ?

I am 28yrs old right now in USA.So dont want to go to doctor unless it is really required as medicine is expensive even though we have insurance. I am having some tensions in the office from last 2 months.So in May 2011 i got some gas problem as i didn t taken proper food.After that this month i got some pain below chest .Its like pinching me.My family dont have any heart problems.In may i have my Blood pressure checked ,it was 120/80.Am i going to get any heart disease .So once in a day from last 3 days suddenly the pain comes and go away.Can any one help me on this ?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Jun 2011