What do the presence of pus cells in my husband's urine indicate ? Will it be a problem in conceiving ?

sir, my name is deepika, my husband have pus cells in urine .how to clear this problam?its any problam to get pregnency?and what is daits and un dites?place explain it,sir
Asked On : Sun, 27 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Confirm with the urine Culture and sensitivity examinations and take the medicine accordingly otherwise need to do relative radiological examination also add your document for confirmatory examination of problem
Contact your nearest physician with reports and take advice
Homeopath Dr. Krupali Devkar's  Response
hello dear, pus cells in urine could be due to infection in urinary tract . dont panic deepika, just take the treatment adviced.Get a sonography done after treatment with a repeat urine examination. pls complete the course.for ur pregnancy issue visit ur gynaecologist, does not look serious to get pregnant.
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
from the statement it seems that your husband has the urine report asper doctor'advice
depending on the presenting features treatment should be taken
better to get urine c/s done and take medicines accordingly
as for pregnancy you should get check up to rule out any problem in you .semen analysis of husband should be done
get in touch with your doctor and you will be guided