What do sore armpits, stomach ache, nausea, anal itching after going to the bathroom indicate ?

armpits sore stomach pains anus itching after going to bathroom when eating i feel like im giong to throw up when i dont eat i feel sick i constantly feel horrible. i dont know what to do i dont know how to go on feeling like this im worried about my health. i think its more then just being out of shape. i want tests done. i dont want to put it off im scared. i dont want to sleep after a sister with cancer i am extra paranoid i want an expert opinion.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012