What do sand-like particles in my urine and stool indicate ?

after urinating in a special cup i noticed 50 100 little brown dots in the cup after i dump it after closer inspection i noticed that they were little particles that looked and felt like sand can anyone tell me what it may be after urinating in a special cup i noticed 50-100 little brown dots in the cup after i dumped it. After a closer inspection i noticed they were little particles that looked and felt like sand. can anyone tell me what it may be?????????
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to healthcaremagic,

it is very difficult to tell what you are having. you need to tell your age, any other complaints and get USG kub
Review with the above
i am 55 yrs old and i am taking addreall 60 mgs a day, roxicodone 60 mgsx 4 times a day. and oxycontin 160mgs a day. i do notice that after i take my pills i do have urine retention for a few hours.
then like i said i started to notice the brown dots that look and feel like sand. its not all the time i find the dots in the cup, it seems like every few days ill find them.
If there is anything else that you think i need to explain please ask
thank you.
j