What do i do when grow as keloids after cesaerian section after 2 and half years ?

I am 28yrs old woman, height - 165cm, weight - 55kg. Medical history - I had a caesarian section precisely 20th of November 2008 when i had my baby boy. About 2nd quarter of the year 2009, the place of the incision began to grow as keloids , now, its so wide and also about three other places right around it on my private part. It itches a lot and sometimes brings out boil on it. What do I do? As i have been told that another surgery to cut it off could result in another growth and also some say its an infection. Please advice! Thank you. Teewy
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jul 2011