What do elevated WBC and platelet counts in one post treatment for abnormal pap indicate ?

I am 30 yrs old, just had a baby (easy vaginal delivery ) in December. When I went back for 6 week check-up, my pap came back with abnormal results. Did biopsy which came back as pre-cancerous so they decided to do a procedure where they burned the bad cells off. I go back in May for a follow up. In the meantime, I had a blood test done to begin a weight loss program. My WBC came back at 11.7, Platelet at 458, and Eosinophil ABS at .55. They seemed a little high but not too high according to the scales I have seen. I sent them to my gyno that had done the procedures just to see what they thought. Since my WBC and platelet counts have almost completely doubled since September they advised me to get to my PCP and have him do another CBC and follow up. Of course I panicked but now I am in the mindset that I am being silly and should not even worry about any of this since its not that high. I go to my dr today but what are your thoughts on this? What kind of infection could this most likely be? If he says not to worry anything about it and just go on, should I or should I ask to stay on top of this incase it is something? Guess I am just looking for a second opinion… Thanks!
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012