What do continuous abdominal pain, elevated HCG with weakness indicate ?

Hi, I am 25 year old female, got married 1.5 years back. No kids. I don t use any contraceptive pill . Problem is that from 30th of MArch, 2012 I started having pain in right side of my abdomen , It was a mild pain. USe to increase while urinating, defecation or laughing, or any other internal pain. I consulted doc. He suggested me tinidazole and ranitidium. I started with this medicine on 2nd of april. On 4th of april I had a brownish discharge, which was followed by bleeding. I was having quite a light bleeding or spotting. 2 days back I got ultrasound, TVS and blood HCG done. utrasound was normal, so was TVS. only thing noticible was that despite of bleeding since last 8 days my uterus lining was thick, 7.8 mm, which should have been thin, as told by doc. HCG level is 1.6 mlU/mL. Urine culture test report shows insignificant growth . Mild pain keeps on having in lower abdomen either of the sides twice or thrice a day. Since last two days wakness has increased, with frequent pain in back, legs, shoulders & neck. Bleeding has also increased, though not a abnormal level. Kindly help me. What is could be. Doc doubted chronic ectopic or PID. If it is that then why it didnt get detect in tests. I want to know what this HCG level indicates. Is there possibility that I had a miscarriage and never even realised it.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012