What diet should i follow to gain weight ?

hi my name is manju n m very skinny m want to become fat enough to look beautiful
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011
Hi Manju;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Please take a healthy diet with more proteins if required you can get a diet plan from a dietitian to increase weight & grow fat .If you don't put on weight inspite of good appetite get investigated to rule out wasting disease like TB;Hyperthyroid etc.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
as you are thin and lean, you take well nourished diet having more protein, moderate fat ,carbohydrate in your can take milk with high fat.
you can add dates (khajur),carrots,gaud in your diet.
you can take some good branded protein power with milk
pl. do not go for any steroids or anabolic medicines.
as you are very thin and lean, please rule out any disease underlying