What diet should a vegetarian pregnant take to increase her iron levels ?

I am 33 weeks pregnant, my iron is 10 as per my doctor but she said it should be atleast 15, I am vegetarian no egg, no meat ,no fish. I am taking Pregvit and additional iron supplement but my doc says eventhough how much you take the supplement the iron level in the body depends on how the body absorbs it. Please help me what do i do at this situation, what food items do i have to take to increse my iron,will low in iron in my body really affects my baby in any way?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012