What diet should I take to increase my weight ? Why is my body always hot ?

hello doctor , i am 28 years old,married girl( 4 months back i got married), from the past ten years my weight is in between 35-38,i thought after getting marriage my weight ll increase automatically, but its not increasing still ,and i have ulcer also. is these reasons ll cause delay in pregnancy ? and my body is always become heat and produces white discharge, especially after ten days of menstrual cycle , is this also reducing the possibility of pregnancy? kindly advice me to improve my health as well as to get pregnancy soon
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011