What diet should I maintain to reduce weight ?

hi, doctor my age is 22 . and my weight is 80 .so doctor plz suggest me proper diet of every day so i can reduce my weight .to become fit
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jul 2011
Welcome to HCM.
Firm self determination is must for it.
exercise and diet management will be helpful.
For diet planning you have to consult dietician for gratual wt loss.Only negative calory balance will affect to reduce your wt.take fat,oil free diets,take more liquids like fruit juices,vegetable soups,salads.
Otherwise go for exercise like brisk walk,swimming,cycling,skipping roap.
stratchings,yoga is also helpful.
hi welcome to are quiet obess then your age.first you do regular exercise and yoga .avoid bread,butter,cheese,oily things alcohol and smoke if you were done.increase amount of salad and green leafy veg in your diet.if you drink normal tea then start green tea.drink 1glass of water before lunch which decrease your appetite.
General Surgeon Dr. Faraz Ahmed's  Response
pleas exercise every day 10 times/per day.but drink water every day to keep away of disease.if u know yoga do reduce weight go to any nearest gym and
do push up,exercise, treadmill walk,other wise do cycling

Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
hello pawan ,
welcome to hcm
thanks for the query
have agood life style.
follow some simple tips-
-have small and frequent meals instead of 3 big meals.
-have lot of water.
-include more fibres in diet instead of saturated fat. avoid pizza, ice cream,cola drinks.take more salads and fruits
-take food atleast 2 hr before sleep in night.
-avoid stress and take good sleep.
-do regular excercise and yoga breathing excercises.atleast walk for 30 min everyday.
it may take some months. but follow it regularly.
wish you a good day and take care