What diet should I maintain to reduce my weight ?

i am 34 yrs old.height 178cm.weight 79kg.i have belly.i want to reduce by food control.pls advice me
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011
Dentist, Orthodontics 's  Response
HELLO
THANKS FOR WRITING IN TO HEALTH CARE MAGIC.
YOU HAVE TO MAKE SOME ALTERATIONS IN YOUR DIET.
NEVER SKIP YOUR BREAKFAST!
LUNCH SHOULD BE APPROPRIATE PROPORTION IN PROTEINS, CRABS AND FATS.
USE FRESH FRUITS FOR IN BETWEEN MEAL SNACKS
DINNER SHOULD BE EARLY AND LIGHT LIKE SOUPS, SALADS AND SLICE OF FISH ETC.
DO NOT BE HUNGRY FOR LONG HOURS.
KEEP YOUR METABOLISM UP BY EATING SMALL FREQUENT MEALS.
YOU HAVE TO ENGAGE IN SOME SORT OF EXERCISE TOO LIKE WALKING CYCLING SWIMMING DANCING PLAYING , ANYTHING ACCORDING TO YOUR PREFERENCE.
YOGA CLASSES AND GYM CAN HELP NOT ONLY FOR WEIGHT REDUCTION BUT ALSO FOR STAYING MOTIVATED FOR THE SAME.
IF YOU HAVE FURTHER QUERY , WRITE BACK.
I WILL BE GLAD TO HELP YOU OUT.
Cardiologist Dr. Anantharamakrishnan's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Weight is like bank account / The amount in your account comes down when you withdraw more (physical work) and you deposit less (eat less). If the weight is picking up, it only means – the exercise is not enough / the food is more / or both....
     You have to reduce the QUANTITY of your food and change the QUALITY too. It is not possible to explain or understand the nuances on a single occasion. To start with, reduce the amount to one third of what you are presently taking. Avoid all fats – they have double the energy of carbohydrates. You should see a good DIETICIAN - One generally needs SEVERAL sessions, to master concepts of calories, nutritional values, biological value, vitamins, minerals and so on.
This HCM site can give you info as well as referrals - browse for benefit...

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
First firm determination should be there.
You can reduce your belly by exercise and certain diet.
Startind from brisk walk,Yoga,swimming,cycling,skipping rope and perticular abdominal stretching exercise.Take low calory diet like more fresh fruit juices,vegetable soups and salads.you can also go to gym and do exercise under physio trainer.
hi welcome,
to reduce belly along with food control definitely you have to do some exercises
1-avoid night full stomach food only some juices
2-reduce as much rice
3-increase the intake of raw salads with half boiled vegetables
4-do avoid continuous sitting
5-avoid intake of snakes while doing any computer job or watching tv
6-do adbominal stretch exercises
thanking you