What diet should I maintain to increase my stamina ?

i am 35 yrs old male and my present weight is 56kg.and height is 5 5 ,my body build is looks thin..and i feel weak after doing any hard labour work..and also after the intercourse..suggest how can improve my health.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
  Anonymous's Response
Hi Welcome to healthcare magic...
I think right food , exercise and meditation would be right mix for a healthy life.
With age u need to concentrate on health and should take care of what u are eating , go for regular exercise and meditation for mental peace.
U can also get a general health check up at any hospital to rule out any common problems like anaemia , diabetes , thyroid problems ect.
Can also go with a multivitamin syrup to boost your health.
Hope it was helpful.
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello.. u r immunity must have been lowered resulting in low streght n stamina.. u can consult a homeopath.. wit it ur stamina n stregth both will increase.. god bless..