What diet should I maintain to gain weight ?

sir i am charan and i am 18 years old i am masturbating almost daily.I am taking good diet but i am not growing i am very leen and i want to become fat.Am i leen only because of masturbation.Please help me doctor wat diet should i take to become fat?i am also going to gym but i am not growing wat should i do doctor please give me some suggestions.Thank u doctor
Asked On : Sun, 11 Sep 2011
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to Hcm.
Your masturbation and your wait has nothing to do your wt. its normal phenomena.
To increase wt you should eat nutricious diet like high protein, fatty food like cheese.butter ghee etc and rich in carbohydrate.fresh fruits etc also can help you
leave appre hension about your wait because it can not increase over night it is time
taking procedure and will also increase as the age advances. Thanks