What diet should I follow to maintain my weight ?

Hi doctor I am 21yr old female, height 170.2cm Nd weight is 54kgs.. I exercise 5days week in the gym.. Plz advice how many calories i shud take to maintain my weight.. I think i ate too much today.. This my diet for today: 7:30 - half banana, 50ml skimmed milk with coffee 9:30- multigrain toast with slight butter 11:15- cold coffee w/o sugar (200ml whole milk) 2:15- half katori curd , 1idli, 1big katori sambhar, 1tbsp lemon rice 5- hot coffee (50ml skimmed milk+1tsp sugar) 6- exercised 8:30- 2tbsp curd, cucumber, 2peices chicken tikka 10- 2scrambled egg whites(no oil), 30g chocos cereal. Is it a lott and should i eat less tom. Please help!
Asked On : Fri, 23 Sep 2011
UNDERSTAND WHAT IS THE BASIC PRINCIPLE OF WEIGHT MEASUREMENT BASED ON BODY MASS INDEX,
B.M.I IS RATIO OF YOUR WEIGHT IN KG AND SQUARE OF YOUR HEIGHT IN METER.
B.M.I=WT(KG)/(HEIGHT IN M)2
SO YOUR B.M.I COMES AS 54/(1.7)2=18.39
B.M.I BETWEEN 18-21 IS NORMAL.
SO,RELAX YOUR WEIGHT FALL IN NORMAL RANGE,YOU CAN CONTINUE YOUR DIET CHART WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS.