What diet should I follow during pregnancy to increase the baby weight ?

sir/mam, i m at 36 weeks pregnant and doctor said my baby weight is 2 kg and it is less then standard weight so kindly tell me wat shud i do to increase my baby weight tell me the right diet , i had increased 15 kg weight since i pregnant then dont know why baby still not upto the standard weight kindly tell me why this happen and tell me the right diet for my baby............................i m very bad feeling for baby about his /her health
Asked On : Mon, 12 Dec 2011