What diet plans should I follow to increase my weight ?

hi im 24 yrs old im 5 1 in height and i weigh 40 plz help increse my weight... i dnt hve any health problems
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011
Welcome to health care magic
     along with regular exercise start taking high calorie diets full of carbohydrate and fat.Have frequent meals with good appetizer.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”

Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good day
There are various causes of low weight gain. Try eating food rich in carbohydrates like bananas, cheese, and also high protein like eggs, milk, chicken (if you are a non-vegetarian only). Consume well washed fresh fruits and vegetables everyday. Also exercise daily. There are Appetizer medication also available for which you can consult with your Doctor. Check your blood for low Haemoglobin and stool for parasites if you feel weak and pale to look at.