What diet plans do you suggest for my 3 year old son who's fussy with his food and has lost weight ?

hi sir,my son is 3 1/2 age,active but now a days he s not @ all ready to have meals ...i don t understand y?i don t have idea y is he loosing his weight..even he lost weight ,his waist less plz plz suggest him diet chart ...i request u...plz ..m so much disturb bout him...i consulted his child specialist but his answers r not satisfying me.. need of help with ur suggestion may b i can do something good to my son...plz sir..
Asked On : Thu, 5 May 2011