What diet pills to take in order to lose weight ?

I started taking 400mg of lithium and 100mg of seraquel back in january, I love the affect it has had one me its changed my life but I now weight 160lbs and I m only 5 1. I have cut my calorie intake and I workout an hour a day at least and I haven t lost a pound. I want to take a diet pill to at least help me lose a little bit of the weight. I understand that it is not recommended, trust me I have read every article I can find but I have decided to go ahead with it for a few weeks to a month at most till I knock some of the weight off. Can anyone give me any advice on good ones to take? Please only positive feedback.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query. I guess i dont need to info u on anything and since you have already decided to take them there is not stopping u as well. Meet a dietician for a good non reactive supplements. I suggest u start with high fibre food and give it a try. Have a healthy living