What diet is suitable for a child who has bronchitis ? How can hemoglobin levels be increased in children suffering from bronchitis ?

Hi,i have 2 years chaild.she is a girl.wt is 11.5kg. from last 6 months she is not eating properly (food,tiffins..).i consult doctor and he said me she is suffering from brouchintes .and he give some medicines.iam trying daily 2 h0urs to put lunch and dinner to her.but no use.whats the problem i cant understand....and brouchintes patients can take any fruits or not i dont know? and himoglobine percentage also very low to her...i.e. 7%. how to improove it please suggest me...
Asked On : Sat, 10 Dec 2011