What diet can one take to increase height ?

hi there im 23 years old turnig 24 this october. i want to grow 1 or 2 inches more because my height is 5 1.5 but i want to be flight attendant and their minimum requirement for height is 5 2 please help me out!!
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011
Hi, There are several excercises in yoga to increase. Consult a good yoga teacher or check the net for the same. Doing those regularly will surely benefit you.
Good luck
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
There are less chances of increase in your height at this age.However you can try going for a regular exercise under a trainer and having adequate nutrition rich in vitamins and proteins.
There are people who take hormones for increase in height but none of them are proven to show clear results.