What diet and exercises should I follow for a smooth pregnancy after a medically induced abortion ?

Dear Sir/Madam My Age: 29, Gendor : Female Height : 155, Weight 62.9Kg I had gestational diabetes during my pregnancy period, since there was complication like liquor reduced doctors suggested for induced abortion , This incident happened last 6 months before, And now iam planning for 2nd pregnency, what are the diet and excerses i should follow to avoid the complications for the 2nd pregency, kindly guide me.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Aug 2011