What diet and exercise is appropriate after undergoing surgery for breast cancer ?

Sir, i m 40 years old, my height 5 2 and weight 55 kg. Sir last year I have lost my left breast (from cancer ) before surgery ,my all test as pep scan, Mammography negative, only in ultrasound shows that Block in left breast,when I do remove Block,& hospital examine that Block, they said Remove Breast after surgery, I have taken chemotherapy & Radiation completed in may-2011, but not coming monthly periods till now, Dr. sometime I feel very hot & weakness, now this time i m all right, but in future, i will be well ? sir plz tell me, which type diet i can take, & which exercise I do ?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Aug 2011