What cream is useful to remove dark spots in my face ?

I use melacare cream for last 1month now my face have dark spots what shell i do.plz give me a good sollution. Age 27.male
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

Paritosh,melacare is a triple combination cream for pigmentation.It is a doctors prescribed cream and should be used only under dermatologist supervision.If used for long it can cause lot of problems like it can lead to pimples,rosacea,fine lines on face, capillaries etc.It has been seen that lot of chemist give this creams to patients without understanding the probable complications of the creams.I hope that ,you have been prescribed this by a dermatologist .
There are certain precautions to be taken while one uses this cream,I hope this has been discussed by your dermatologist.
I would advise you to stop the cream now as you have already overused this cream.
For pigmentation you can use hydroquinone based creams at night and a sunscreen in the morning.You can also use creams containing kojic acid or vitamin c .
You can also go for chemical peels from a dermatologist.
The treatment might be long and then you have to maintain the results too with proper creams and precautions.

I hope this would help you ,if you have any further questions you can write back to us,