What cream can i use to make my vagina wet ?

query:ITS 90DAYS I HAVE NOT HAD SEX TILL TODAY I HAD IT,BUT MY WIFE WAS DRY THROUGH OUT I COULD NOT PENETRATE UNTIL SHE APPLY BABY OIL,WHAT WAS HER PROBLEM,WHAT CAN SHE DO TO MAKE HER SELF,THOUGH,EVEN BEFORE NOW THAT IS HOW SHE IS,WE USE MY OWN SPERM TO WET HER AND I DON T ENJOY HAVING SEX WITH.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You need to understand the vagina becomes wet when a woman if sexually stimulated. So you must stimulate your wife well by engaging in foreplay. Don't directly go for sex. Spend more time exploring her body, as women get stimulated more by foreplay than sex act. This will make it more easy for penetration when lubricating fluid gets secreted in her vagina. If there is much trouble in sex due to dryness you can apply KY Jelly before sex to your penis and inside her vagina as well.