What could the symptoms of mild abdominal pain along with acidity before periods due in a person trying to conceive be ?

I am due for my periods tomorrow and have been trying to conceive For the last few days i have mild abdominal pain which comes on and off Today morning i had acidity also Are there chances that i am pregnant? If not then what could be the reason for the pain. I thought it is UTI but my urine is fine. No issues with that. I am 30 yr old. I would want to do a test tomorrow but the pain is worrying me now. I had symptom of frequent urination early this week but only for 2 days.
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011