What could the small itchy bumps on the vagina post sex during periods be ?

i had sex for the first time while i was on my period and i have been on my period for over a week now and its starting to smell really bad and i have this small itchy red lumps round that area
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011
hi,thanks for query.Having sex during period is fine,but the problem that you have suggest that you are having some infection in local parts.Bad smell and red bumps are indicating same.Please see your gynecologist and get proper examination done.At times sex during period lead to local infection.Please maintain good local hygiene and maintain good health.
wishing you good health.