What could the root fibers like thing in my feces be since I also have coeliac disease ?

Hi, I just passed a small clump that had a large 4cm flat string coming out. at the tip it seem to break up into fibres like a root of a plant. Curious to see if it was parasites I broke the clump to find more root fibre like... something. It was all connected as two seperate bits. Is this just something undigested or could it be parasites? I have never had parasites so not sure. Also I have Coeliac Disease to can t go off parasite symptoms cause I get those symptoms anyways. Cheers
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jul 2011