What could the painful swelling on left vaginal walls after usage of tampons be considering I am diagnosed with endometriosis and ovarian cysts ?

Hello, Im having a hard time looking up answers for my medical problem. Now for the past couple months since December i would say, I would have my period, and I would use tampons . Now i have used tampons since I was 12 and have never encountered any problems before hand. Now in these past months, I will use any size tampon it doesnt matter and I expierience swelling of the left vaginal wall. Now it wouldnt concern me if it wasnt so bad, but through the months its steadily gotten worse. It had gotten to the point to where when I go to insert the tampon, it completely makes the tampon push and curve to the right side. Its painful to insert but only on the left side. Not only that but when I am bleeding and the tampon absorbs it, its like only the left side of my vagina is bleeding if that makes any sense. When I pull the tampon out, I expierience very bad sharp pain on the left side but none on the right.Like I said only blood stains the left side of the tampon. Im concerned and scared. I am a patient who has been diagnosed with Ovarian cysts . 2 years ago I had 2 ovaries removed from my left ovary and one removed from my right. One measured up to 3 inches.I have also been diagnosed with endometriosis and went into surgery for diagnosis and removal of the abnormal tissue. I do have 2 children and im just concerned should it be something I let go, which I usually do, or should it be something I should get checked out asap!
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011