What could the cause of swollen lymph node on the side of the neck ?

Hi Doctor, Currently I am suffering from a swalloen lymph node on right side of my neck for 1 month. It has grown rapidly in size in 4-5 days and remained in that position. I have taken azithromycin and methylprednisolone to decrease the swelling but it did not worked. Done ultrasound and it shows 3/3.5 centimeter large node. No other swelling in neck or throat. Thyroid is normal in ultrasound. But i the blood work thyroid was 6.83 ( TSH ) in the first test, and in the second test it was 3.07. Blood count is also normal. No weight loss in 1 month. Now i have been advised to take clindamycin hcl 300 mg capsules thrice a day. But from yesternight I am feeling feverish and body aches. Could you suggest if there is any posibilty of cancer in my body? I have also scheduled a CAT scan in coming tuesday. Please suggest as I am very worried about cancer and I am only 28 years old.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Feb 2012