What could the cause of drops of blood after urine in a woman with regular cycle and ovarian cyst ?

hello i am baljinder kaur (female) from india and 34 years old. i got married in april 2007. i am not having a baby. as per the doctor i consulted here in punjab all the test reports are ok the only problem is that i am having a left ovarian cyst of 39mm. i have a regular cycle of 28 days and had my last periods on 4th march 2011. i had heavy cramps on 22 march (19th day of my Menstrual cycle ) and 1-2 drops of post urine blood from 25th march to till date (28th march), is it because of implantation and a positive sign of pregnancy . sir please answer my problem as i am in big doubt, its been four year i got married and not having the baby.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011