What could cause shortness of breath, fatigue, low heart rate, and dizziness ?

What could cause shortness of breath, fatigue, low heart rate, and dizziness? My girlfriend has had multiple issues with shortness of breath, low heart rate, fatigue, and dizzy spells. She passed out about 2 weeks ago, at Belk. We went to UNC hospital to run multiple test on her and said that she could have syncopy, which is a condition where blood can t circulate to the brain quick enough. But I believe that there is something else wrong with her, something cardiovascular related. I m really worried about my babe! I also done some research but I want a second opinion from someone else
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009