What could cause extreme abdominal pain and suffering post fitting of invisaligns ?

Hi Just wanted to let you ALL know that although I asked for help regarding my son s illness , you can review the question by seeing my account,...although this was the response: Orthodontic braces are not likely to cause the abdominal pain . You need not be apprehensive regarding using the braces. IT WAS HIS INVISALIGNS THAT MADE HIS SO TERRIBLY ILL,. I asked if this could be the problem, and you like all the other docs I saw or asked said no way. Do some research!!!! He was deathly ill, lost 5 months of his life, extreme pain and suffering and you WERE NO HELP at ALL!!!!
Asked On : Thu, 9 Feb 2012