What could be wrong with menstrual cycle as its getting delayed every month ?

s after that no sex until now i dont ender breastam i pregnant had my menstruation last november 22 2010 until january i did not have my meinstruation i had sex january 5 2011 and he blew inside not withdraw several times we had sex and he blew inside january 17 2011 i had my menstruation for 3 days after 57 days.... after that no sex until now i dont have my cycle almost 65 days delayed...negative test with abdominal cramps and tender i pregnant or what is wrong with my menstruation....
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011